iPhone screen repair is our expertise, but we also do our best to stay on top of all the latest features and upgrades that iPhones offer. iPhone users are no strangers to cool, convenience-enhancing features. With each new iPhone, we are introduced to a plethora of new features that can make our lives easier and more efficient.
The only problem is, we often don’t take advantage of many of these features. Sure, we’ve probably heard or read about them before, but never took the time to try them out. Well, in this article we wanted to point out some nifty iPhone features that you should definitely start using. Again, you may have heard about or seen some of these features already. If so, then this is a friendly reminder to help make your life easier.
Here are five very useful iPhone tips to start using today.
- Siri Tip You May Not Be Using: Easy speakerphone feature – do you want to make a call on speakerphone the EASY way? Just tell Siri: “Call (Name of contact in your phone) on speakerphone.” By the way, if you didn’t already know, Siri can open any app installed on your phone on command. Just say “Open (app name).” This is super helpful if you have apps buried in folders somewhere on your phone and want to save a few seconds.
- Call Tip You May Not Be Using: Don’t want to answer a call, but should call back later? Instead of a declining a call and hoping you remember to call back later, just tap “Remind Me” on the incoming call screen and set a reminder to call back. You can also send a message notifying them that you can’t answer at the moment from that same screen.
- Charging Tip You May Not Be Using: Is your iPhone charging to slow? To charge your phone faster, switch to AirPlane mode before connecting to a charger.
- Big Screen Tip You May Not Be Using: Is your screen too big to reach the apps at the top of the screen with one hand? Enable Reachability in Settings to make the top of the screen lower itself into fingertip reach upon double-tapping the home button. Double-tap again to return to normal. Go to Settings>General>Accessibility to enable this feature.
- Message Alert Tip You May Not Be Using: Want to put your phone on silent and turn off vibration and STILL know when you get a call or message? Turn on LED Flash for Alerts and your phone camera flash will flash when there is an incoming call or new message. To enable this feature, go to Settings>General>Accessibilityand toggle LED Flash for Alerts to on.
So, maybe you’re using some of these features already, or maybe you never knew about them. Either way, we hope it’s helpful! We’re sure iPhones will continue to add more features to make our lives even easier. We’ll keep an eye out and we’ll let you know what we come across!
By the way, we also offer iPhone screen repair, because, let’s face it, those screens seem to break way too easily sometimes. We’ve been there and know how important your phone can be to your everyday life. If you need your screen fixed fast and professionally…for the right price…then get in touch with us today.